Monday, April 12, 2010

So when the lovely CurrentCustom told us all about her Fruit Detox, it didn't really click that it was a detox until a few minutes ago when my body was "cleansed". So eating nothing but fruit (plus a sandwich for dinner) all day is good?

Anyway I just weighed myself (after a full day of eating and drinking) I'm at 205. I'm hoping that's the food and water. Not me gaining all my weight back.

Tomorrow I'm continuing with the Fruit Detox. Grapefruit for breakfast, banana & strawberries for lunch, grapes for a snack and something healthy for dinner. Even I can't do a straight fruit detox (Kudos to Lorraine!) because I constantly get overwhelming cravings for extra salty goods. Today I traded that in for strawberries with a pinch of splenda to bring out the flavor. I just really love my salt. It's a vice but I'm not willing to part. So if I need a salty quick fix, I'll have a pickle or something.

My mother/grandmother were flown in by the hospital via helicopter so my grandma could get plasmapheresis done. My grandfather is driving and he's bringing us a few things for our apartment.

Owie my tummy is protesting again.

I think I'm going to lay down.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment