Sunday, April 11, 2010

on to level 2

So while at my grandparents I was very naughty and ate all the junk food they gave me. Bags of chips, candy and really salty foods. I loved every second of it.

Over the 3 days since I've been back, I worked out once and not at all at my grandparents.

Today I felt it best to start the next level of the 30 day shred and I forgot how much I miss the feel of tired muscles after a good workout. Level one was just too easy for me now. I'll admit to make two minor adjustments to the cardio moves. I had a breast reduction a year ago and every time I "jump" my breast go up as well and slam back down. It's actually very painful for me so I'd do half of the double jump rope and butt-kicks or punches for the last half. (In case your wondering, my breast reduction was botched. Never see Dr. Z in Winnipeg. He's a butcher)

I feel really good now. I had a shower, had some breakfast and got my workout over with.

One thing I noticed is if I do my workout in the afternoon or evening, I don't feel as good during the day. Also my performance and dedication to the workout isn't as strong. So while working out first thing after waking up isn't for everyone, it works great for me.

I really don't feel like going to the store to buy fruit (lots in the fridge went bad since I was gone so long) so I'm only going to be eating whatever I can find in my cupboards/fridge. Noodles, grapefruit (must eat quickly, it's getting ripe), tofu-chicken, and lots of tomato soup.

I've decided today should be a productive day. I spent the last 3 days watching TV on my computer and haven't accomplished much so I'm going to try learning a card trick or brushing up on my signing. Just so I don't feel like I'm lounging around again. Something is better than nothing.

Weight update
I started at 210 and I'm currently at 201 (up a pound from last week from all that binging at my grandparents)

-Alannah

No comments:

Post a Comment