Tuesday, March 30, 2010

back on the horse

Work out is over and done with. Yippee. I feel better already. I was bad Saturday night, I had candy and really yummy Bulgarian food. But all is ok now. I may have had cold pizza for breakfast but I'm still chugging the water like its nobody's business.

Finally found the missing pieces to my sewing machine and I can get started on this really awesome shirt I drew up the other day. Gotta find a base pattern that's similar though and just make the changes as I go.

Painted my nails a very lovely striped pattern. White & Orange with a black stripe down the middle. I'll take a picture later and upload it tonight. I've been going hog wild with the nail polish lately. First leopard print with sky blue, then tiger stripes and now this very mod look. I already have my next idea ready to go.

I want to make a youtube video but my hair isn't being very nice today and I reeeeally don't feel like slathering on makeup.

And now I'll leave you with my advice of the day;

Love what you eat

So you're not a fan of salad, ok that's fine. Not everyone is the same. Doesn't mean you can't eat healthily. When at a restaurant browse the appetizer section and see if there's something there other than chicken fingers that interests you. Maybe opt for the grilled chicken sandwich and skip the extra slice of bread. If all else fails, order something that is at least somewhat healthy (if not a bit bland) and add hot sauce or some spice to it. Try to lay off the salt though, it's not really your friend.

-Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment